Links




Banner

September 28, 2019



Art Critique - "Carpet Critique"/"Table Talk"!

Incorporating art critiques, talks, etc... has been a challenge for me.  I've always done it, but felt like I needed to master this technique better. I do a variety of different things depending on the project, age group, etc... But I'm really thrilled with how this technique is going over with the students.

Tips:
1. Go over appropriate behaviour and language to ensure everyone contributes in one way or another.
2. I use a sheet like the above to help with how to word things. And being kind.
3. Use the walls, floors and tables to showcase unfinished and finished art talks. 
4. Movement is crucial.
5. Wrap up everything at the end of class - why we do this, etc...
6. Incoporate famous artists works, too. 
7. Compare and contrast.

If you'd like to use my poster, you can find it in my TPT Shoppe:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment