Links




Banner

December 21, 2015

Getting ready for the New Year!  
As this year closes to an end and we are enjoying our Christmas break, I start thinking about some ideas for my students. I, like most all teachers, am constantly learning, reading, researching and designing new things for my students and classroom.

Just so you can get a better sense of what I'm like as a teacher:
- I am OCD about everything.
- Organized to a fault at times (I have a place for everything and everything has a purpose).
- I am very much a visual and hand-on type teacher.
- I am passionate and believe all children are amazing individuals.
- I love what I do and I do what I love.
- I always do things with the highest of standards.
- I complete things I start.
- I always keep my promises. 

I have learned a lot within my teaching career and I have made mistakes. But, one thing is, I learn from my mistakes and I move forward. I encourage you to never look back or live in your past because you can't change it. It's only there to teach us how to make a better future.

I hope that everyone who joins my blog will get inspired, learn something new and leave with knowing we all make a difference in the lives of our students. 


No comments:

Post a Comment