Links




Banner

December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!
Just a little gift I'd like to share since Christmas is just right around the corner. And of course having the last name Mrs. Clause I figured I should be in the giving spirt:)

I so love this time of the year. Spending time with family, friends and even strangers. This is one of my favorite designs that I've done but, I can't sell it because of copyright laws. So for all you teachers and schools out there, implementing or just liking The "Leader in Me", here's a great addition to your program. Enjoy!

– just download the .pdf file from the link.


Also a great place to get this printed is through: 
VistaPrint – online printing
If you would like a printed version of this piece, please email me (click on the email link at the top of the page-looks like image below) and let me know you want to order one:   
The cost is approximately $15.00 + shipping cost and its printed in full color and on high quality paper that's perfect for creating your stringer pennants. Here's a picture of mine in my classroom, I absolutely love them. 
Stringer Pennants Hanging with a "Leader" Bulletin Board
Leader Bulletin Board
My theme is Hot Air Balloons because I wasn't a fan of the one that comes with the packet. I designed a whole new concept that coordinated with everything. 

I kept the colors the same and just created little people and hot air balloons. My idea was to get the point across: "that you can dream as big as you want" and when I think of that, hot air balloons pop into my head:)

I have a whole packet of "Leader" designs so if you'd like to learn more just email me. 
Another room decoration using the pennants





No comments:

Post a Comment