Links




Banner

August 26, 2017




I recently sent out an email requesting parents to sign up for "Artsonia". This is where I will be posting our art projects, which not only lets us share the Artwork with friends and relatives far away, but also offers us a wonderful way to earn funds for the art program through customized keepsakes.


If you did not get an email, don't worry, I will be sending home paper permission slips soon. Be on the lookout for paper that looks like this sample.

https://www.artsonia.com - look up Goshen Elementary to see all the great art we have been creating. Parents must have a username and password in order to order products with their child's art printed on it. Remember this is our Art Fundraising so let family members know and order some great gifts for any occasion. These memories will last a lifetime. I still have my sons elementary art products and he's now 20 years old. The best things I ever purchased. 




No comments:

Post a Comment