Links




Banner

August 26, 2017

Well,  Summer is upon us and I'm excited to say that I've been working on some really great designs. These will only be available through my BLOG. This is a great way to start planning for the upcoming school year and getting a little more organized. I'll be posting some other great organization tips as the summer progress and hopefully these will be beneficial for you. I sometimes suffer with OCD and I have to be organized or I can't plan or think about my classroom until it's all set-up.


If your school is a part of "Leader in Me" or any other "Leader" type program, this goes great with their products. This is not to replace their stuff, but only to go hand and hand with it. That's why you can only get it here through my blog and not my TPT site. But, I'm going to be offering them at a great deal and I know you're going to LOVE them.

So if you are interested, just email me and I will let you know how to purchase and download these pieces for your classroom. felicia.clause@yahoo.com is my e-mail and make sure you tell me what your needing as I get a lot of requests for custom products.




No comments:

Post a Comment