Links




Banner

February 04, 2018

Art Curriculum Planner

I just finished creating a generic art planner for art teachers. I love it because it'll help keep you updated on the various types of projects you are creating for your art room. It's important as an art teacher to use a variety of different techniques, subject matter, medium, etc... with your art students. I'm hoping this planner will help you organize your ideas a lot more easily.

I sell this in my TPT Shoppe, but I'm offering it here for FREE! Art Curriculum Planner

Lesson Ideas:

1. Portrait
2. Still Life
3. Landscape
4. Functional
5. Ceremonial
6. Expressive
7. Narrative

Medium Ideas:

1. Oil Pastels
2. Chalk Pastels
3. Paint - tempera or acryllics
4. Weaving/Fabric Arts
5. Clay
6. Watercolors
7. Paper Maché or Plaster
Etc...

I have a variety of lessons in my book "The Creative Classroom" and even more posted in my TPT Shoppe.





No comments:

Post a Comment