Links




Banner

January 02, 2018


Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas/Winter Break and a wonderful start to the New Year. I'm so excited about all the great art we will be creating in 2018. I love having the time to get creative myself, I'll be introducing students to some new artists and art work that students are going to love. 


I found this on a post and thought I needed to share this with everyone. What a great way to be reminded ourselves and others at how art can change our lives. 

So lets start the New Year off RIGHT and CREATE ART from the HEART!







Never Stop Loving and Creating Art!

As a teacher, I thinks it's so important to be artist's ourselves. I love painting, pastels and designing. I took some time over the break and started working on my 2nd art book. I know it's lessons for my students, but I'm hoping to share it with many others. Leaving a legacy of LOVING ART as much as I do is my goal in life. 

I can't wait to share it and see how it turns out. Here's a sneak peek at the cover design. But, it may change before I'm all finished.  Ok...it will change, because I'm always changing things around, lol!

I've posted a few of the lessons from my book onto my TPT Shoppe. I hope they will inspire others as much as I have been inspired to create them




No comments:

Post a Comment