Links




Banner

August 03, 2018

“A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.”  
– Albert Einstein

Welcome to our STEAM Classroom:)  

The school year is almost ready to begin and I've been learning some new things over the summer. Lots of great things are going to be happening in the new STEAM classroom. I did a little remodeling in the technology (STEAM class) this summer, making more room for creativity to flourish in unimaginable ways!

Technology Lab



Although these bulletin boards are bear right now, they won't be for long.

The walls are decorated with 8 posters that make our art room an amazing place to learn and create. These posters are our expectations and follow "How to be a good Leader" in our class and school.

This ©poster is my "design and saying" so students realize "It's OK to make mistakes...we learn from them and grow". I use it in conjunction with a great book titled "Regina's Big Mistake" and it's also my introduction to the school year and new classes!

My theme this year was bright colors and a chalkboard look! I love how the "STEAM Posters" turned out. We re-arranged the computer tables so we could lots of building space and areas to work together as groups. 

The best way to reach me is via my school email account:
felicia.clause@oldham.kyschools.us.




No comments:

Post a Comment