Links




Banner

August 08, 2018

For the Love of Symbaloo!  

One of my favorite technology tools is "symbaloo". For those of you who aren't sure what symbaloo is, this post will give you details and ways in which I've used it in my classrooms. 

Do you have lots of great websites, videos, etc... that you use in your classroom? 
Is it hard to find them and/or you feel like you have a billion bookmarks? 

Well, this is what I have used for years with all my classes and since I teach K-5th grade, it has been a lifesaver.


My Symbaloo Webmix
Symbaloo is a FREE visual bookmarking tool that makes it simple and fun to organize the best of the web. With an account you can access your bookmarks from any device and share your online resources with others.

How can you use it in the classroom?
You literally have all your websites at your fingertips. You can create a web mix of links that can be shared - privately or publicly, if you'd like. The link will take students, colleagues and parents straight to your webmix. Symbol will also generate you a embedded code to add to your blog. It's perfect for parents who are looking for good websites for "extra practice" or to find important information during the school year.

Check out the symbaloo website to learn more and get started!   




1 comment:

  1. I have to say... as a mom of one of your students, i absolutely love this blog! love seeing your passion and enthusiasm for teaching! Wish there were tons more just like you!

    ReplyDelete