Links




Banner

October 22, 2017

Classroom Management Tip #1

Brag Bracelets


There are so many different classroom management techniques out there these days. It's easy to find different ideas, but sometimes deciding which ones are right for you can be challenging. I have a few that I really like. Here's one that I'd like to share (more will come later). Using BRAG TAGS/BRACELETS is a great positive way to reinforce behavior. These work really great for younger students. 

Just a few tips:

1. Make sure to explain and review expectations with all your students.

2. Set-up a plan on how and when you'll use these. Make sure students understand the reasoning for the bracelets, etc....

3. Don't overuse (not everyone has to get something everyday). These are for reinforcement of positive behavior and for those who go above & beyond normal expectations.



I specifically designed these with an art teacher in mind. You can find them in my TPT Shoppe (click on link): Art Brag Bracelets! I also have some for Elementary Classroom teachers also. Just click on the link: Classroom Brag Bracelets





No comments:

Post a Comment